The 5th International Conference on Ecotoxicology and Environmental Sciences (ICEES-2016) will be held 15-17 February 2016 in the beautiful city of Kochi/Cochin, Kerala, India.
The conference will have the following focal themes upon which comprehensive presentation, sharing of knowledge and discussions will be made.
- Genetic and Epigenetic Modifications linked to Environmental Contaminants and their Consequences.
- Environmental Contaminants, Lifestyle Patterns and Human Health Issues.
- Safety evaluation of contaminants in food.
- Biological Signal of Toxicity
- Toxicology of Metals & Metalloids and Impact on human health analyses.
- Biomarkers & bio-indicators integrated with residue.
- Genetic susceptibility to environmental toxicants – Impact on human health.
- Molecular approaches to environmental sciences
- Nanotechnology and the Environment
- Inhalation toxicology of fibrous dusts.
- Air & Water pollution: Source & Monitoring.
- Instrumentation and accuracy tests for measurement including GLP.
- Impact of Mining on Environment.
- Impact of Pollution on Marine Environment.
- Management of Solid Waste.
- Management of Radioactive Waste.
- Management of E-Waste.
- Microbial interaction operating in nature.
- Remote Sensing including GIS applications.
- Production of Bio-mass
- Environmental Management & Control.
- Environmental Awareness & Education
The Deadline for abstracts is soon at 30 November 2015. The conference flyer can be downloaded here: