Nordic Institute for Product Sustainability, Environmental Chemistry and Toxicology
was established in 2010 with the aim of making research, development, information and consulting.
- Chemistry, uses, pathways, occurrence and effects of polyfluorinated chemicals (PFCs, PFASs).
- PFAS in cosmetics and outdoor clothes.
- Assessment and communication of the hazards of halogenated flame retardants and other persistent organic pollutants (POPs).
- Remediation and incineration of wastes contaminated with POPs.
- PCB in buildings, indoor air and waste.
- Exposure to environmental and occupational carcinogens, e.g. styrene, quinoline, cobalt, vinyl chloride etc. og substitutionsmuligheder.
- Life cycle management (LCM), LCA impact assessment (LCIA), ecolabeling criteria and Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs).
Concepts and assessment tools for greening of products and their value chains, for example:
- Life Cycle Assessment
- Life Cycle Management
- Ecolabeling and Environmental Product Declarations
- Environmental Design
- Green and Sustainable Chemistry
- Sustainable value chains
Announcements and Advertisement
The European Chemical Society has presented a new design of The Periodic Table of Elements based on scarcity. This post...read more
Announcement: Conference place More information on the website http://www.LCM2018.org This post is also available in: Danish...read more
The DIOXIN 2018 conference or the 38th International Symposium on Halogenated Persistent Organic Pollutants will be held in Krakow, Poland,...read more
This post is also available in: Danish