Nordic Institute for Product Sustainability, Environmental Chemistry and Toxicology
was established in 2010 with the aim of making research, development, information and consulting.
- Chemistry, uses, pathways, occurrence and effects of polyfluorinated chemicals (PFCs, PFASs).
- PFAS in cosmetics and outdoor clothes.
- Assessment and communication of the hazards of halogenated flame retardants and other persistent organic pollutants (POPs).
- Remediation and incineration of wastes contaminated with POPs.
- PCB in buildings, indoor air and waste.
- Exposure to environmental and occupational carcinogens, e.g. styrene, quinoline, cobalt, vinyl chloride etc. og substitutionsmuligheder.
- Life cycle management (LCM), LCA impact assessment (LCIA), ecolabeling criteria and Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs).
Concepts and assessment tools for greening of products and their value chains, for example:
- Life Cycle Assessment
- Life Cycle Management
- Ecolabeling and Environmental Product Declarations
- Environmental Design
- Green and Sustainable Chemistry
- Sustainable value chains
Announcements and Advertisement
The 7th International Conference on Ecotoxicology & Environmental Sciences will be held November 9-11, 2020 at the University of Athens,...read more
The Association of Greek Chemists (AGC) and the Division of Chemistry and the Environment (DCE) of European Chemical Society (EuChemS) cordially invite...read more
World Resources Forum (WRF) organises a meeting with the topic: “Anchoring Sustainable and Efficient Resource Management“, to be held from...read more